Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||1823165742||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||South Africa||City:||Gauteng||Address:|| |
Gauteng, South Africa (Show on map)
|Salary:||R 950K - R 850K||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:34|
A Petrochemical giant is in need of a General Manager for their Safety Division to provide a strategic safety management service to the SHE Function and enable Operations to achieve the Group's strategic targets, objectives and vision for Safety including primarily: Process Safety, Workplace Safety and transport Safety. |
The incumbent will take responsibility for the shaping and enabling of the safety sub-function, through the SHE Professional and Specialised Services (PSS) department and the various Business NA, the incumbent is responsible for governing enablement and service delivery to the Business Units and providing assurance on the effectiveness of safety risk controls and plans aimed at addressing the Groups material safety challenges.
Specific experience required:
- Extensive experience in an Operations / Manufacturing or Maintenance environment;
- Experience in the management of Process Safety systems and risks;
- Extensive experience in Business Management/Administration;
- 15 years total work experience, of which 10 years with operations experience
- Advantage: International operations experience in a process manufacturing environment
The candidate MUST be an RSA citizen.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA