|Job Ref:||748287035||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Liberia||Address:|| |
Liberia (Show on map)
|Salary:||500 GBP/ 600 Eur/ 775 USD||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:34|
This position will assist the Head of Safety Engineering in the delivery of key HSE Engineering deliverables through Construction, Commissioning, Start-up and Production.|
• Safety Engineering, Chemical or Process Engineering Degree (or Diploma if supplemented by extensive experience);
• Not less than 10 years experience in commissioning of plant and equipment in the Oil & Gas Industry operations world wide;
• Experienced in multi-discipline interaction within major Joint Ventures;
• Experienced with commissioning of plant and equipment in the Oil & Gas Industry;
• Experienced in ROK regulations, norms, licenses and their compliance application and verifications;
• Previous experience of Commissioning and Plant Start-Up and handover of major Oil and Gas facilities;
• Solution orientated approach to challenging situation with a "can do" attitude;
• Ability to work with and coach Junior staff.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA