|Job Ref:||1611598847||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Tanzania||Address:|| |
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (Show on map)
|Salary:||$ 15 000 - $ 13 500||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:36|
A large firm is in need of an Onshore PMC Supervisor; the project is a typical gas transmission system consisting of a 36" main pipeline and two gas treatment plants.|
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of approximately 10 PMC personnel directly under his responsibility
consisting of safety engineers, construction engineers, inspectors, clerks etc.
• Define the roles and responsibilities of each team member and project objectives
• Ensure all legal appointments are in place prior to commencement of works.
• Ensures all reporting is completed and issued in accordance with the project
• Ensures safety of all personnel and activities at all times.
• Ensures that the environmental requirements are complied with at all times
• Ideally BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma Mechanical Engineering,
or National diploma or equivalent
• 10 - 15 years of multi-disciplinary experience in the Oil and Gas and Pipelines
Industry, onshore and preferably offshore, construction supervisor position.
• Knowledge of NEC and FIDIC contracts would be an added advantage
• Good track record in terms of Supervision of personnel and Contractor with regards
to HSE, schedule, quality and cost.
• Knowledge and experience with computer and software programs related to the
Construction industry (word, excel, MS Project, Primvera)
• Experience in working in Africa would be an added advantage.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA