|Job Ref:||107405205||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Arab Emirates||Address:|| |
Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates (Show on map)
|Salary:||108k- 96k USD||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:14|
A Well Know Construction firm in UAE is looking for a Contracts Manager with experience in an Oil & Gas and Infrastructure industry.|
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the recognized University
• 15 to 20 Years' Experience
• At least 10 years' experience in an Oil & Gas/Infrastructure environment
Responsibilities will include (But not limited to);
• Accountable for risk analysis of new tenders
• Dealing with clients on contractual issues and getting change orders in time.
• Coordination with proposal, projects and other departments.
• Review of conditions of contracts, scope of works and communicating with concerned to ensure that contracts are completed with better margins.
• Proposing terms and conditions for agreements with our subcontractors to protect our company from financial losses.
• Attending meetings with clients / subcontractors for resolving contractual issues.
• Providing feedback to management.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website or fax to NA. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA