|Job Ref:||WHREC/15||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£ 17,000 - £ 17,500 per year, Bonus + Holiday + benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:29|
Recruitment Resourcer - Whiteley - Client Delivery Team |
Are you driven by exceeding customer expectations? Are you looking for a career in Recruitment with one of the largest recruitment organisations in the world? If you think you would take great pride in providing people with jobs whilst providing excellent customer service then please read on...
Randstad have a new fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who is looking for an entry level recruitment position in Whiteley. Working within the highly successful Major Accounts Team, you will resource for existing client requirements on a National basis for technical, Facilities and clerical positions.
* Monday to Friday - 8am to 5:30pm
* Up to £17.5k Basic
* Up to £7k OTE - paid monthly (£25k total realistic earnings)
* Excellent company benefits and discounts with partners
* Excellent working environment
* All vacancies to work already provided (no sales)
* Candidate Calls - Speaking to prospective candidates for new positions (Permanent positions with some temp)
* Placing Job ads to attract candidates
* Building relationships with clients
* Administration, data entry and candidate payroll
* Self starter, driven and motivated
* Able to research, understand discuss new areas and topics
* Hungry to progress in recruitment
* Customer focused
* able to communicate with candidates at all levels from senior management through to day to day general workers
* Organised and able to follow procedures
* Competent IT skills - emails, MS applications
For more information about this fantastic position, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.