Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To prepare, review and coordinate various reports generated by the departments of Dukhan for submission to higher management.
- To ensure that all welding repairs, structural and piping fabrications work is completed Formulate, execute and control major inspection related surveys to all topside process piping, pipelines, Static equipment and Structure on PS2, PS3 and Associated Fields in line with 5 Years Inspection Plan.
- Formulate and compile calibration and overhaul programmes for safety relief valves associated with static equipment and topside pipework on PS2/PS3 and associated Wellhead Jacket.
- Detailed technical review of equipment and specifications for pressure containing plant, product storage, safety relief devices to ensure safe operational use by asset holder.
- Provide enhanced technical inspection solutions and focal point for liaison with operation departments to ensure technical support is available to asset holder to enhance operational asset integrity.
- Ensure conformity of appropriate specifications, codes and practices as to Qatar Petroleum and International Standards. Recommend and implement proactive inspection solutions with intent of continuous improvement of the division's objectives.
- Detailed Review of Inspection surveys and examination results to establish, implement and control additional and future inspection requirements of Static plant/pipework & structure on PS2/PS3 and Wellhead Jackets in MM & BH Field.
- Shall possess a sound practical understanding and working knowledge of appropriate NDT techniques as utilized within Qatar Petroleum's offshore division to be responsible in allowing planning of short and long-term Inspection objectives and activities.
Experience & Skills:
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, Post-graduate studies in relevant field would be an advantage. NDT qualification in Relevant NDT Techniques to PCN/ASNT would be an advantage. High level of English language, Membership of relevant professional association. High level of Computer Literacy. API 510 API 570
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- A minimum of ten (10) years in inspection and testing on pressure containing plant within the oil /gas/ petrochemical industry.
- Five (5) years to have been spent in a senior position within the offshore industry sector.
- Must have knowledge of relevant Codes, standards and specifications relating to pressure containing plant, safety relief devices inspection and non-destructive testing. Should have sound knowledge of welding and experience of on line inspection. Shall have knowledge of cathodic protection and impressed current systems.