Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Develop, maintain, and manage implementation of strategies, initiatives and plans for achieving the corporate goals and strategic objectives.
- Assess and evaluate obstacles and provide solutions. Manage and direct the work of Division personnel, including allocation of job responsibilities, coaching appraising performance and developing staff.
- Assess and evaluate competency of selected/specialized contractors and develop and maintain pre-qualification system.
- Priorities, schedule and manage implementation of Corporate HSE Risk Management studies (e.g. QRA, FRA, EIA, Asset Integrity) in line with Corporate needs and act as Project Manager.
- Act as technical advisor to Corporate Management on matters relating to HSE Risk Management.
- Provide technical and legal advise and assistance to any party seeking means of meeting the State HSE regulatory requirements.
Experience & Skills:
- NA in Safety or Loss Prevention Engineering or equivalent.
- Postgraduate qualification in Safety /Fire or Loss Prevention Engineering.
- Corporate member of recognized HSE Engineering institution.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 20+ years postgraduate multidisciplinary experience irrelevant field with at least 7-10 years work experience in oil and gas industry at management level.
- Excellent written and spoken English with high technical writing ability.
- Good knowledge/experience in project management with considerable administrative experience.
- IT literate with good knowledge of industry validated software packages for use in each phase of project.