Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To direct and coordinate effective and efficient development of the HSE governance requirements and activities of acceptance of design documentation submitted by the Operators to the Organization, in support of a licence request for Petrol Stations operation.
- To coordinate comprehensive logistical functions for inspection and monitoring of Petrol Stations, including acquisition, distribution and internal allocation of resources to ensure achievement of timeliness objectives.
Experience & Skills:
- BSc. on Safety, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum proven experience of 15-20 years on management of Oil and Gas units including safety systems, with focus on Petrol Stations.
- Knowledge of business and management principles in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, working methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and decision-making and communication skills. Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Abilities to review and issue reports, identify the non-compliances and area of improvements supported with the technical evidences.
- Demonstrable abilities in interpreting, reviewing and analysis of technical design documentation to determine acceptability to Organization's HSE requirements.
- Effective communicator and presenter, fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.