Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Manage development and support implementation of the corporate governance framework that includes workplace and radiation safety, behavior based safety, road safety, Occupational Health and industrial hygiene to meet Qatar Petroleum objectives, national legislation, regulations and to assure that safety risks associated with all QP workplaces are mitigated to ALARP level.
- Provide assurance to the Department Manager that all safety risks related to QP activities are controlled and managed.
Experience & Skills:
- BSc. degree in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or Materials Engineering.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 15 years relevant post graduate experience of plant and equipment, with minimum 12 years in oil, gas and chemical/petrochemical related industries with emphasis on workplace safety, corporate health and hygiene, with at least 8 years in a similar responsible position.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable industry, regulations, codes and standards.
- Excellent report writing skills and a good verbal and written command of English. Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- Highly computer literate.