Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Manage Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) of QP to enable timely and effective responses to serious incidents that could potentially disrupt continuity of QP's business functions, delivery of products or services to customers and impact QP's reputation. This includes the establishment and maintenance of BCM corporate strategy, policy, framework, governance, and system processes. Continually assess and report to QP Board of Directors (BoD), President & CEO, Board Audit Committee (BAC), and senior management on business continuity status of QP and provide assurance.
Experience & Skills:
- Masters' Degree in chemical/petrochemical engineering, economics or business.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 12 years of experience, in various roles, of which minimum 5 years should be related to BCM.
- All-inclusive profound knowledge and hands-on experience with using Risk Management, ERM, BCM Standards, governance and controls in operations, technical, commercial and marketing of multi products.
- Experience with Risk Management and Business Continuity standards. BCI or equivalent certification would be an advantage.
- Project management skills, change management experience, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to report, present, effectively communication and influence both senior managers (the President & CEO, BoD and BAC) and entry level staff.
- Proven ability to lead multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellence in analytical thinking, mathematical, computer modelling skills, economic analysis, financial analysis and feasibility studies at project, business & corporate level, activity planning, resource planning and prioritization.
- Strong supervisory skills to lead a team of professionals at the specialist level.
- High skills in risks analysis of corporate operations and ability to recognize risk issues of importance, quantify the impact and pursue to resolution.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications.