Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Plan, manage and continually improve the Risk and Process Safety Management System in QP Refinery. Ensure compliance with technical Fire & Safety and legal regulations, corporate, audit, and insurance requirements.
- Assure incorporation of loss preventive measures at design, execution and commissioning of facilities.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors of Science in process safety, loss prevention or equivalent Engineering discipline.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Member of recognized professional safety or fire organization.
- 12 years of experience in the field of Fire and Safety systems design and construction.
- This includes all Safety and Fire topics covered in the Fire and Safety philosophy.
- Extensive knowledge of international Fire & loss prevention codes and standards, inclusive, 5 years of experience in the Refinery of Process Plants.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong leadership, command, control, negotiation, computer and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform field inspections, perform risk assessment, review/prepare proposals and reports, communicate well orally and in writing, interpret and analyze data.
- Ability to work effectively with various personnel and in teams, and be flexible in work assignments.
- Ability to improve bad working practices/habits, employee performance, maintaining improved performance, utilizing effective follow up actions to solve employee or work related problems.