Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Lead, manage and be accountable for significant project scope during FEED and EPIC including engineering, design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning. Focus on the successful execution of the project on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. Mechanical, Civil, or Chemical Engineering graduate of an internationally recognized University.
- Preferably corporate membership with recognized Chartered or other Professional Institution.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry with an international consultancy company, EPIC Contractor or Oil & Gas Company in major projects implementation is essential.
- Of the total relevant experience indicated above, the candidate should have worked for a minimum of 8 years in the position of Head Project Engineer or Project Manager with an Engineering Design Consultant or EPIC Contractor in Oil & Gas Industry.
- The candidate shall be fully familiar and experienced in all the phases of major and mega Offshore Projects implementation in an Oil & Gas Industry environment.
- Experience and skills shall include project engineering, preparation of scope of work for tender, bid evaluation, project risk assessment, contracts coordination and management.
- Experience shall also include engineering coordination with various discipline engineers during Concept optimization studies, FEED & Detailed engineering development and management of such contracts.
- The candidate shall possess extensive leadership skills and excellent project coordination and management skills and shall preferably be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- The candidate shall be fully familiar with Offshore HSE and QA/QC procedures of major projects and application there-of.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with Contractors and positively influence Contractor performance.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.