|Job Ref:||1523652||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||India||City:||Bangalore||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:11|
• Execution of multisite Video Monitoring Services (VMS) & Store Performance Solution (SPS) projects. The projects may include 10 Sites to 1000 Sites for Customers in Retail, Banking, Gold Financing companies etc.
• Coordinate internal resources (Sub-Con, Procurement & Finance Teams etc.) and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Training field operation technicians along with the technical team & building technical capabilities.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Very good educational background with Engineering graduate with 8-12 years’ of relevant experience
• Should have experience in planning & executing multisite projects.
• Proven working experience in project management Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on in the information technology sector i.e. CCTV, ACS, IT infrastructure world and/or IP Surveillance and/or Retail Projects etc.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/MSP/Primavera
• PMP®/PRINCE ® certification would be a plus
• MBA would be plus