Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
- Pick, pack and ship parts according to SAP shipping procedures and work instructions.
- Required to use a RF Scanner.
- Load and unload materials in warehouse and receive materials into assigned storage bin.
- Accurately loads and safely moves materials to ensure timely and complete deliveries.
- Other projects/work as assigned by supervisor.
- Moves material within a warehouse or storage facility to and from the loading dock by carrying, pushing, rolling or operating hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, motorized conveyors, or other material handling equipment.
- Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required with 2 years experience in warehousing.
- Proficient in WMS applications.
- Able to follow directions and policies of the department.
- Goal oriented attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Effective oral communication skills with internal customers.
- Requires long hours of standing and bending.
- Must be flexible with work schedule (over time and weekends as required).
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs in some material handler's duties.