|Job Ref:||25042BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kansas||City:||Overland Park||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 01:01|
Responsible for development and execution of Organization Effectiveness strategies and plans to support Black & Veatch in achievement of global business objectives. Operates as a senior level Organization Effectiveness practitioner and consultant in each OE practice area. This position also serves as an OE team and practice lead and mentor for OE Consultants. This position works under the direction of the Director of Organization Effectiveness. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Works with HR and/or BU leadership teams to assess, develop and deploy critical OE practices for the enterprise, including:
a) Structuring and aligning organizations, teams and geographies
b) Standing up and anchoring new structures and operating models
c) Serving as master change facilitator for large scale, complex change management initiatives
• Guiding the evolution and maturity of organizations, teams, cultures and geographies
• Works at multiple levels throughout the company, including senior executives.
• Applies theoretical knowledge and practical experience related to OE/OD methodologies, processes and tools; infuses new knowledge, theories and practices within the OE team and with HR partners.
• Utilizes standard OE tools and processes, and supports major initiatives with solid project management skills and practices.
• Helps deploy enterprise wide, global initiatives and may serve as a practice lead, program manager, or facilitator for complex global initiatives.
• Leads development/implementation of new or revised OE tools, models, approaches.
• Serves as a mentor for OE consultants and other HR partners to evolve their facilitation, change and alignment skills.
• Develops and maintains relationships with global leaders/management and HR partners to identify emerging needs and trends that can be supported through OE services.
Education: BS/BA Degree in Organization Development; Organization Management, Industrial Psychology, or related fields
Experience: 10+ years progressive OE/OE experience in multiple functional areas.
Preferred Job Qualifications
Masters Degree preferred in Organization Development; Organization Management, Industrial Psychology or related fields
• Strong knowledge and experienced practice with OE/OD models, theory and practices.
• Ability to translate OE/OD models into practical, business related consulting and programs.
• Strong business and financial acumen to understand key financial indicators, and recognize profitability and revenue opportunities.
• Global perspective of common business practices and impact on business.
• Strong human relations skills, including ability to influence and negotiate.
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Strong long-term conceptual planning ability
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent leadership ability (team building, coaching, mentoring, change management, advising)
• Excellent problem solving skills (identify, analyze, research, evaluate, resolve)
• Excellent conflict management and human relations (written, verbal, client service) skills
• Good understanding of Human Resource Information Systems.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Good supervisory skills.
• Supervisor Competencies - Click on the link below to see Supervisor Competencies
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females