Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the planning and technical control of the air quality monitoring and supervise the operations and maintenance of the assigned Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Stations (AAQMS).
- Assist the Environment Coordinator with the administrative and management functions of the Laffan Environment Society (LES).
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Electronics, Instrumentation, Meteorology, Environment, Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years Ambient Air Quality Monitoring related experience, preferably directly related to the O&M activities of Ambient Air Quality Stations.
- Professional certification or license from a credible meteorology or environment or related association or society is an advantage.
- Strong technical understanding of air quality monitoring and environmental and meteorology requirements is essential.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.