|Job Ref:||1610262||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||15/10/2016 22:08|
Job summary: |
To convert company provided sales leads into orders and generate own leads in order to sell relevant home security packages and generate annual maintenance and monitoring revenue.
- Sell 4 new units per week (1 self generated sale minimum)
- Pass quarterly internal presentation certification process
- Convert a minimum of 50% of new company generated leads provided
- Identification of target Residential market opportunities.
- Creating self generated appointments
- Design and presentation of correct package for target consumer, optimising cross-selling opportunities.
- Flexibility to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements.
- Key contacts include:
Residential Sales Consultants
Residential Sales Manager
Sales consultants from other sales channels.
Engineers/Technicians – To source opportunities
In order to form partnerships and gain referrals:
Tradesmen (local plumbers, electricians, glaziers and locksmiths)
Crime prevention groups
Man Guarding and Key Holding Companies
- Self generate sales leads by networking, referrals and cold calling.
- Lead generation - qualification of prospects in alignment with target consumer market.
- Prioritise self and company generated leads to maximise new business sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with potential and existing customers from initial call strategy gaining their trust and respect.
- Attend customer premises to undertake surveys and progress sale.
- Sale of home security packages including intruder, smoke detection and CCTV products through effective sales strategy.
- Attend ADT site to process customer contracts and finalise administration relating to the contract.
- Maintain relationship with customer post-installation to ensure customer satisfaction and obtain referrals. Taking ownership of the customer and their issues.
- Identify and progress resale opportunities for premises with existing ADT systems
- Present ADT as a credible and professional supplier of security products.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services and industry developments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build strong relationships and influence others.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational, able to bring a sense of urgency to situations and to demonstrate an active approach.
- Persistent, resolute in focusing on results and able to set tough objectives, monitor progress and if necessary take corrective action.
- Able to remain forceful when others become pessimistic and defeatist or when dealing with new and unexpected situations.
- Innovative and creative, able to remain confident when dealing with negative situations and to come up with imaginative solutions to difficult problems.
- Cultural fit with ADT values
- Willingness to undertake irregular working hours
- Smart appearance, professional approach
- Full driving licence
- Customer focus
- Solution Selling
- Integrity and trust
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Presentation skills
- Time management
- Standing alone
- Previous sales experience preferable but not essential.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of achievement in either sales or previous chosen role.
- Networking with relevant groups.
- PC literacy, including some knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in English language (both verbal and written).
- English & Maths (A, B or C grades) GCSE or equivalent
- Educated to A level standard (A, B or C grades) or equivalent (desirable)
q English & Maths (A, B or C grades) GCSE or equivalent
q Educated to A level standard (A, B or C grades) or equivalent (desirable)