Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Directs, control and participates in the oil and gas production process to ensure the start-up , operation and shutdown of wells, separators, gas \ processing system, glycol de-hydration unit and various compressors, pumps and generators in accordance with procedures and manufactures' specifications. Monitor the process through plant reading and take corrective action to maintain the production levels and quality specification for the product.
- Directs and participates in pigging, flushing and gas freeing operators. Reviews stock availability and directs the loading and unloading of supply boats. Ensures that safety equipment is worn as directed and that station personnel and contractors adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of secondary (12 years) education, followed by at least two (2) years general mechanical I instrument training, at a recognized institute, City and Guilds - Final.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- At least six (6) years experience in oil and gas production process, preferably at offshore locations.
- Good knowledge of English.