Tyco Integrated Fire & Security is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, sound, nurse call, integrated systems, portable extinguishers, and sprinklers systems. Tyco Integrated Fire & Security creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future. |
We are currently looking for a talented Core Commercial Account Executive to join our Hamilton office.
The Core Commercial Account Executive (CCAE) is responsible for promoting and selling Tyco services and technology within an assigned territory (Oakville/Burlington), leveraging relationships, closing new business for Tyco and ensuring customer retention. This person is the Tyco "brand steward", charged with telling the Tyco story and clearly demonstrating that Tyco is the leading electronic security provider. The CCAE is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new, existing and discontinued Tyco Commercial customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to current Tyco policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Create new market share by selling Tyco products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities . Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations.
- Renew existing customer agreements.
- Responsible for resale opportunities within an assigned territory
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to include the Commercial Model Sales Call process to present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features, benefits and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition. This includes the use of the Tyco "We Care" form in all customer appointments.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Excellence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- College degree preferred.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a successful commercial sales representative in the security, IT or other technology sales industry, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer and Tyco organizations
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Builds Effective Teams
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Organizational Agility
- Conflict Management
- Managing Diversity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at NA "Careers" Job number: 1610660. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security offers an excellent compensation and benefits program. Remuneration includes Medical and Dental coverage, RRSP with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. For more information regarding our company please visit our website: NA .
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.