Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect to join our team in Dallas, TX.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Responsibilities
- Proven track record in the development and execution of differentiated custom solutions utilizing web and database tools;
- Design customized solutions, and then execute the solution by leveraging SFDC and other toolsets;
- Implement system integration requirements related to client legacy applications as required;
- Expected to be aware of technology and industry trends and be willing to quickly learn new technologies in order to develop innovative solutions in response to client specific business needs;
- Participate in business process due diligence, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects;
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc. with all pertinent project information;
- Mentor and lead Technical Consultants;
- Assist and Share Technical Knowledge with fellow consultants in a Team Environment;
- Attain or exceed personal billable utilization target;
- Willing and able to travel;
- Maintain Certifications
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience;
- 5 - 10 years' experience implementing web based enterprise software deployments;
- 5 - 10 years CRM application experience;
- 2 - 7 years client facing consulting experience;
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification (CTA) required
- DEV 401 SalesForce certification required
- DEV 501 SalesForce certification preferred
Skill Sets Required
- Technical expertise in three or more the following areas:
- Data migration and integration
- Experience with RDBMSs like Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
- Experience with flat-file data formats like XML, CSV, Tab/Pipe Delimited, JSON, etc.
- Integration and process tools (BizTalk, Scribe, Informatica, Cast Iron, Pervasive, etc.)
- Experience with multiple source systems like Siebel, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.
- Stored Procedure and Trigger building
- Data modeling experience
- Proven experience and deep understanding of system implementation, analysis, and data modeling.
- Business Process Engineering / Re-engineering background, in the areas of sales, marketing, and/or customer support.
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain focus including solid time management skills.
- Ability to self-learn new skills as required by the project.
- Be able to work independently with little guidance or with a team.
- Be self-motivated and driven to exceed customer and project goals, while contributing to a successful team and dealing with a wide variety of competing demands.
- Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, Google Drive(Docs).
Knowledge of the following Development :
- Firm understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Proven experience with an OOP language, preferably Java, or C#
- Experience with NA development
- Experience with developing and consuming SOAP and RESTful webservices
- Experience with the Spring framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Mobile platform development Adobe Air a plus, but not required
Knowledge of the following Web development / user interface customization
- Ruby on Rails
Basic Qualifications: 2 years of Salesforce experience.
401 SFDC Developer Certification
Salesforce Certified Technical Architect Certification
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed