Experience & Skills:
- The candidate should be a discipline QA/QC engineer with relevant University degree.
- 15 years relevant experience in the QA/QC processes and systems to be applied during design, procurement, installation, and commissioning activities within the upstream hydrocarbon process engineering challenges in particular for offshore installations and complexes.
- This includes the integrity and safety challenges with processing H2S containing well fluids.
- Extensive experience with the FEED and EPIC phase of larger projects is a requirement (Projects > 1 bln $US ).
- This experience should include the responsibility for defining and managing the technical integrity processes including the management of (Independent Verification Bodies) though all phases of the project life cycle including the associated technical authority change and deviation management processes.
- This in addition to the more standard QC roles during fabrication and construction.
- These roles should have been performed on at least two projects for a duration of at least two years for a client organization (NOC or IOC).
- Experience is required with projects that process significant H2S up to 10% and international experience is required in areas outside Europe, North America and Australia.
- The candidate should also have performed a technical and organizational leadership role to a professional senior engineering team of at least 5 staff in either an NOC or IOC.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.