|Job Ref:||1610407||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. |
We are currently recruiting for high calibre Installation Engineers for our ADT brand.
We’re the name people trust to protect what’s precious to them. We safeguard over 210,000 UK properties and more than 2,000 new customers each month put their faith in us. Here’s why:
• We’re proven. We’ve been synonymous with keeping people and possessions safe for more than a century and a half.
• 1,400 engineers keep customer systems working by checking and fixing faults.
• From monitored intruder alarms and smoke detection to carbon monoxide and CCTV, we have the skills and Technology to protect customer’s whole buildings.
• Our commitment to innovation sees us put the very latest technology into market-leading products, that keep our customers and engineers one step ahead.
Job title: Installation Engineer
Job summary: To install and commission: Intruder Alarms, Access Systems, CCTV or Fire Alarm Systems. The successful engineers will install the Fire and Security systems to the relevant industry standards, providing exceptional customer service with industry leading technical knowledge. We are looking for engineers who have the ability identify and rectify problems before they occur. This is a fantastic opportunity for a time served Installation Engineer to work within a high performing team, focussing on a geographical region. We offer our engineers the opportunity to work for a market leading brand, with incomparable career opportunities.
• Provide excellent Customer Service to exceed the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers.
• To install the appropriate devices, working safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, and the loss of unused materials.
• Work closely with the planning team, ensuring your time is managed efficiently and jobs are prioritised correctly.
• Correctly complete Engineer work reports, handover certificates/BSIA Certificates or checklist as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience within Fire or Security systems
• Hold a relevant electrical qualification (17 th edition/ NVQ/ City and Guilds etc)
• Previous experience working in a customer facing environment
• Hold a full clean driving license
• Ability to lift and climb ladders
We are offering a fantastic salary with an excellent benefits package. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to the talent acquisition team on: NA