|Job Ref:||1216763||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Car Allowance, Travel paid, Bupa, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:22|
I am currently recruiting for a number of Section Engineers to join a highly reputable contractor on one of their prestigious high profile rail project. The ideal candidate will have a strong background within the rail and civils' industry as well as a proven history working with main contractors.|
Section Engineer Responsibilities:
* Managing the sub-contractors
* Procurement / ordering of materials
* Quality Control of the works / Health and Safety
* Production of weekly rolling programmes
* Providing support to site engineers
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
Section Engineer Requirements:
* Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
* SMSTS or SSSTS would be beneficial but not essential
* Internals experience
* PTS Card
* Chartered Engineer status (CEng MICE) or working towards Chartered through IEng or Technical Route
One of the UK's largest and most established Civil Engineering contractors - high profile and prestigious projects - driven and dynamic teams - excellent career progression -
* £35-40,000 basic salary + package (depending on qualifications/experience)
* London weighting allowance depending on location
* Company Car/Car Allowance (conditions apply)
* Travel paid from home to site (conditions apply)
* Lodge Allowance (conditions apply)
* DC Pension
* Private Healthcare (single cover)
* 25 days holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Agent to join an established and prestigious leading Civil Engineering Contractor and work on some of the UK's largest infrastructure schemes.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills rail/PTS/Civil/Station/Line of Route/Lind Side Civil