|Job Ref:||37363||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Repair of through hole and surface mount technology PCB's
• Application of various coating processes
• Reading and understanding of drawings/ circuit diagrams
• Soldering to J Standard - 001 for all rework activities, and inspection to IPC 610 international standard.
• To meet turn around time and output targets by adopting a flexible approach within the team and carrying out all tasks directly impacting upon turn around time including documentation processing and product conformance/release.
• Apply appropriate quality assurance techniques and accept responsibility for individual and team standards.
• Actively participate lean improvement activities.
• Assist, through training, in the development of colleagues.
• Maintain all relevant operational control processes such as visual management boards and planning schedules.
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Each employee is expected to not only adhere to established EH&S policies and procedures, but also to bring to the attention of line management conditions that may warrant improved EH&S practices. Working safely and following sound environmental practices is a condition of employment at Marston Green.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
Experience in a high technology Electronics engineering business.
• HNC / HND in engineering or equivalent experience.
• Experience in a high technology Electronics engineering business.
• Attention to detail, methodical approach.
• Willingness to work flexibly.