Requisition ID: |
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
- Prepares 2-D Computer Aided Design (CAD) plant layouts and study drawings from which detailed design 3-D CAD models and/or construction drawings are completed.
- Prepares portions of 3-D CAD design model under the supervision of experienced designers.
- Reviews and checks the modeled in line instruments, drawings and design documents prepared by others in the group and by material suppliers, as assigned.
- Hands on experience in PDS and Microstation, SP3D. Knowledge in SPI is essenital
- Knowledge on Instrument Location Plan, Installation/Hook up Details.
- Prepares bulk material quantity takeoffs and material requisitions for materials applicable to the discipline.
- Works with designers in other disciplines in the overall assignment to coordinate designs.
- Compiles, maintains and accesses job drawing files, records, and drawing controls, as instructed.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Please note: If you have shared your candidature with us in the last 6 months, please do not apply again!
- Sound knowledge of CAD design and drafting techniques, engineering drawing, graphic arts, reading of drawings and reproduction methods used by the discipline.
- Skill in reading, interpreting and using related documents and drawings prepared by other project groups.
- Knowledge of the application of engineering and construction materials related to the discipline's design responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design criteria, and codes relevant to the discipline.
- General knowledge of technical responsibilities of other groups associated with the total design effort.
- Skill in leading the technical work of less experienced designers and/or drafters who share in the design effort.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.