Additional Role Information
We are currently recruiting for Mobile Commercial Gas Engineers to cover the Oxfordshire area to work on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts that we have in that area.
The role is a mobile position working within a confined radius of the Oxfordshire area (No Nationwide Travel) and can include working on client sites in a high street environment. The role is predominately working Monday to Friday Days with overtime for Weekends available.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units
Key Knowledge, Experiences & Skills
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
- Behave in Line and promote Carillion Values
An engineer will require suitable qualifications to work on specific gas appliances such as:
- Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- Completion of a recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Gas, A/C, Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent, Fabric -NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Relevant certification & competences on Installation, Service and Maintenance Gas Fired Appliances for the range of gas work the role requires them to undertake.
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
- CEN1 Wet Central Heating (or combined CENWAT1) but the majority will also need:
- WAT1 Instantaneous Water Heaters (or combined CENWAT1)
- COCN1 Generic Initial Non-Domestic Assessment Core Part C. Competencies 12-14 Commercial Heating
In Return Engineers will receive a competitive salary as well as:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Expensed Van (Personal Use allowed)
- Incentive Scheme (Engineers can earn up to 20% of Monthly salary)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Continuous on the Job training and Career Development Opportunities