|Job Ref:||1040658||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:01|
The Senior Planner will deputise for the Planning Manager in his/her absence and will be responsible for assisting the Planning Manager in leading a planning team using Primavera P6 across this large complex Programme consisting of between 10-20 planners dependant on the phase of the programme. (S)he will need to be an effective leader in driving the team to deliver multiple plans, updated regularly from multiple inputs coming from Suppliers across a range of disciplines. The output of the planning team will be briefed regularly at Board level, and to senior Departmental officials and Ministers. |
The Senior Planner's responsibilities, as detailed in the ESMCP contract, are as follows:
• Developing and maintaining:
o A detailed Implementation Plan
o Integrated ESN Implementation Plan;
tracking and reporting progress of implementation;
• The Senior Planner shall support the Planning Manager working with the Authority, and the Other ESN Suppliers and the Related ESN Projects to resolve inconsistencies between the Detailed ESN Implementation Plans, the Transition Plans, and the overall plans of other related projects including the Mobile Infrastructure Project, Network Rail and London Underground 4G rollout projects.
• The Senior Planner shall maintain and update the Integrated ESN Implementation Plan to ensure that the Integrated ESN Implementation Plan reflects changes to and is consistent with above plans and the Transition Plans.
• The Senior Planner shall provide updated versions of the Integrated ESN Implementation Plan on a monthly basis within 5 Working Days of the end of each month.
• The Senior Planner shall use the Integrated ESN Implementation Plan to track the progress of implementation by the Other ESN Suppliers and the Related ESN Projects and the overall plans of other related projects including the Mobile Infrastructure Project, Network Rail and London Underground 4G rollout projects.
• The Senior Planner shall develop a template to be populated by each of the Other ESN Suppliers and the Related ESN Projects which will form the ESN Supplier Implementation Progress Reports.
The Senior Planner shall develop and maintain the National Transition Plan; and Group Transition Plans.
The candidate shall have previous experience with technology, telecoms or other service based delivery programmes and ideally also have experience of working in government programmes.