Job Summary |
The Asia Sales Leader shall be responsible for delivering profitable business growth for the Tyco Retail Solutions business across the Asia region. This position will be based in Singapore.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyse the region’s new business opportunities, develop sales plans and execute planned action steps with in-country Sales Leaders in order to acquire new business in line with Company strategies and growth objectives.
- Coordinate with product management and engineering, and the channel partners in order to define product specifications and to ensure 100% acceptance of products by owners and distributors.
- Present products to customers to accomplish Customer acceptance of the value-added proposition attached to the Company’s products and its services, and to achieve sale closures on terms that are mutually satisfactory to the Customer and the Company.
- Develop annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans detailing concepts and actions necessary to achieve business growth opportunities consistent with the company’s growth objectives.
- Participate with other Regional sales colleagues in sharing marketing intelligence about product opportunities that will grow sales.
- Coordinate new and repeat sales to ensure 100% customer satisfaction with the Company’s order fulfilment process.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers at all levels to ensure 100% account retention.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or Engineering preferred. Experience in the Store Performance and Security Solutions Industry commensurate with the responsibilities may be considered.
- Demonstrate a track record of penetrating new markets within Asia, growing year on year Sales revenue and maintaining healthy profit margins.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and the ability to influence others through demonstrated expertise and team playing skills.
- Up to 40% international/regional country travel would be required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to inspire team members to prioritize and work effectively under time/workload pressure, in order to bring about results.