|Job Ref:||2016-163173||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 21:03|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Cognos Developer to join our team in Falls Church, VA.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Consultant will be responsible for designing dynamic case mgmt modules to support filing, scanning and business process flow in an open architecture. Will be responsible for implementing cold fusion based applications. Will be responsible for technical lead duties to manage the technical team assignments.
Design, code, test, and deploy software deliverables for COGNOS reporting. Responsibilities are:
- Interface with customers, stakeholders, PMs, development team, testing and DBAs through the software development and testing process to ensure the delivery of error free business intelligence applications.
- Develop new and support existing Cognos BI reporting solutions to include reports and framework manager models.
- Write and maintain technical specifications that describe program development, data modeling, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
- Provide technical assistance and analysis with troubleshooting reports and data models by effectively responding to inquiries and questions.
- Interact with assigned stakeholders and project managers to ensure an accurate and comprehensive understanding of data and reporting requirements.
- Ensure timely and thorough issue escalation and resolution as well as strict adherence to all project milestones and deadlines.
- Work in conjunction with the quality assurance team to create and/or validate system acceptance and user acceptance test plans and test scripts to ensure error free delivery of tools and reports as required.
- Thoroughly walkthrough applicable functional requirements and prototype designs with appropriate staff to ensure they accurately reflect business needs and needed capabilities.
- Effectively interface, support and report to the project managers and program manager for all assigned projects.
- Provide project status updates and reports to senior leadership as required.
Basic Qualifications: 8 years: working with SQL Server
5 years: working with Cognos Business Intelligence Suite in a data warehouse/mart environment.
4 years: Must have strong SQL writing and programming skills, preferably in SQL Server environment, and foundation of both relational and dimensional modeling techniques.
Must be US Citizen and clearable
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed