|Job Ref:||CA_35312||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gateshead||Address:||Post Code:||NE9||Post Date:||11/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
Delivery of training to trainees, apprentices and adult learners to achieve Company, Industry and National Standards.
• Ensure all learners are correctly inducted.
• Interview and assess candidates.
• Monitor all learners and maintain records.
• Ensure Quality and Equal Opportunities Policies are maintained.
• Provide guidance and coaching.
• Individual Learning Plans are maintained for all learners.
• Plan day-to-day activity of learning objectives.
• Delivery of learning objectives.
• Ensure housekeeping responsibilities are maintained.
• Contribute to budgetary control.
• Liaise with Placement Officer to co-ordinate site based evidence of learners.
• Adherence to Company Procedure for Quality, Safety, Learning Activity and Assessment.
• Carry out all reasonable requests by Line Manager.
Additional Role Information
Role is to deliver Diploma Levels 1,2,3. NVQ assessment.
Essential skills required:-
Advanced craft in brickwork / time served with on site experience
Good IT skills
Literacy and numeracy qualifications.