|Job Ref:||CA_35302||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Post Date:||11/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the Estates Management Team in delivering a customer focussed cost effective and efficient Estates Service. This is predominately to take a lead role in life cycle delivery but may also include Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
• Organise and Manage directly employed staff and specialist subcontractors, to ensure efficient and effective execution of planned project works.
• Assist in the recruitment, selection and ongoing development of personnel, ensuring induction and appropriate training is delivered.
• Take an active role in communications, undertaking job chats, team talks etc.
• Ensure all staff work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
• Ensure planned project works are delivered in a timely, cost effective and safe manner.
• Supervise life cycle improvement works throughout the life of a project.
• Ensure an effective and complete handover over of completed works.
• Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
• Work safely, ensuring the safety and well-being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
Additional Role Information
• Subject to obtaining/ retaining the required level of Security Clearance (DV Clearance)