|Job Ref:||37344||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Interpret system requirements and translation into high level requirement, Architecture. Detailed Design and low level software requirement.|
• DO 178B/C - level A/B experience or Safety Critical Software development
Environment (aerospace / automotive)
• Experience with Power PC and DSP processors related software development.
• Proficiency with C language Programming and Data Structure Handling.
• Good knowledge about RTOS concepts, time partitioning and space partitioning.
• Hands on experience with communication protocols like CAN, ARINC 429, ARINC 739, RS232, RS422, Time Triggered Protocol.
• Experience in Development of Platform (BOOT, BSP, RTOS) core software and drivers is an added advantage
• Matlab Simulink models development from the high level requirements
• Familiar working in lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators /
Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
• Work independently with Minimal support
• Troubleshooting Technical Problem and providing resolution
• Potential to act as reviewer during various phases of software development.
• Experience on Telelogic DOORS tools.
• Experience on Configuration management tools like Telelogic Synergy and Tortoise SVN
• Experience in JAVA or Python scripting.
• Experience in Aerospace Actuation system would be added advantage.
• Familiar with UTAS Standards and Processes is an added advantage
Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Electronics/ Computer science
Exp- 5 - 7 Years