|Job Ref:||37276||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
1) Learn engineering processes and procedures in the Landing Systems division at Global Engineering Center - India.|
2) Ensure that tasks undertaken are executed in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions.
3) Ensure that all jobs are done on time and with the required details and quality.
4) Support the Senior Engineer / Lead to develop various designs, reports, manuals, presentations, trade studies, etc.
1) A Bachelors / Masters degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with 0 - 1 year experience in an engineering discipline.
2) Sound understanding of engineering principles.
3) Any knowledge of Mechanical Design, Stress Analysis, Materials and Processes, Reliability Studies, etc would be a huge plus.
4) Good communication skills and ability to work well either individually or in a team.