|Job Ref:||37469||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position is to support the Design and Drafting activities of UTAS Cargo handling systems. The candidate should have the following requirements.|
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches or blueprints.
• Working knowledge on UG, Catia V5 and PLM tool like TcEng is MUST.
• Should have knowledge in GD&T (ASME 14.5).
• Proficiency in other CAD software.
• Basic computer skills and ability to learn new software or systems.
• 5 plus years prior drafting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualification: BE /B-Tech in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
Post graduate in Tool and die is an added advantage/preferred
Experience: Total 5-6 years (4 years prior experience in relevant field)
• Supports design and development of cargo products.
• Tool design knowledge and experience is must.
• Produces 3D models and 2D drawings in Unigraphics.
• Design documentation preparation, creates new drawings from scratch using Unigraphics.
• Sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
• Supports numerous engineering and operations documentation requirements.
• Reduce design/documentation cycle time and optimize.
• Good understanding in Structural analysis.
• Participate effectively in team environments
• An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
• Willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
• Well versed in leading and implementing the principles of ACE in day-to-day projects (Standard Work, QCPC, RRCA, etc.).
Good verbal and technical writing skills
Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.