|Job Ref:||37491||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position is to support the Design and Drafting activities of UTAS EVACS systems. The candidate should have the following requirements.|
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches or blueprints.
• Working knowledge on UG/PRO-E and PLM tool like TcEng is MUST.
• Should have knowledge in GD&T (ASME 14.5).
• Proficiency in other CAD software.
• Basic computer skills and ability to learn new software or systems.
• 6 plus years prior drafting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualification: BE /B-Tech in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
Experience: Total 5-6 years (4 years prior experience in relevant field)
• Supports design and development.
• Produces 3D models and 2D drawings in Unigraphics / PRO-E.
• Design documentation preparation, creates new drawings from scratch using Unigraphics / PRO-E.
• Sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
• Supports numerous engineering and operations documentation requirements.
• Reduce design/documentation cycle time and optimize.
• Understanding in Structural analysis.
• Participate effectively in team environments
• Effective written and verbal communication is required, for the purpose of achieving successful job performance.
• An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
• Willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
Good verbal and technical writing skills
Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.