|Job Ref:||TRCS-SEGT01036229||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Sweden||City:||Stockholm||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion, and rail control solutions.|
The Regional RCS team in Stockholm focuses on rail control engineering and product development, sales, project management and customer services for its markets. The RCS product portfolio includes EBI Lock computer-based interlocking (CBI) systems, wayside equipment and automatic train control systems.
We are now looking for a Configuration Manager (m/f) in Göteborg/Stockholm!
The Configuration Manager is responsible and mandated to lead and control all Project Configuration Management related activities. You will be reporting to the Project Manager and be fully responsible for setting the Configuration Management Plan in a big, international project. In order to do this, you will have to manage all other sub-project teams, and communicate efficiently with all the relevant stakeholders. The final goal is to make sure that everyone involved works according to the Configuration Management plan that you have developed.
Key challenges and responsibilities:
- Compile and issue the Project Configuration Management Plan.
- Ensure Configuration Management is properly applied as required by the Bombardier Configuration Management Directive and documented in the Project Configuration Management Plan.
- Review and challenge the Configuration Management Plans of internal and external suppliers and partners to ensure alignment with project Configuration Management Plan.
- Ensure alignment with Requirements Management process.
- Ensure all documents are correctly identified, structured, and released before usage.
- Identify and ensure hand-over of data, documentation, and process responsibilities between major project phases and relevant stakeholders.
- At least ~5 years of similar experience in a big project
- Broad engineering knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of wayside and on-board signalling systems, as well as railway standards, is highly valued
We're looking for someone driven, confident on themselves and on their decisions, who can assert themselves when needed.
Do you think you're up to the challenge? Apply now at company website!
Join us! Your ideas will move people.