- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Continuously learn and adapt new solutions and ideas and improve customer experience.
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Represent company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Other skills- Prospecting, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships & Motivation for Sales.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in selling, consulting/professional services, and architecting technology solutions that support a client’s strategies and business objectives.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Proven presentation and communications skills and ability to adjust message by audience.