|Job Ref:||TRCS-SEST00952150||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Mannheim||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 22:05|
With its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and with 63 production & engineering sites in 26 countries, 18 global service centres, and a rolling stock installed base exceeding 100.000 rail cars worldwide, Bombardier Transportation is the global leader in rail industry . |
Since 1915, our expertise in developing, engineering and installing advanced rail control and signaling systems has helped us gain recognition as a world leader in this field. If you are an international profile and you have a good idea that might shape how people move around the world, apply now for our exciting Field Performance, RAM Lead role.
Join our team in Mannheim, Germany OR Stockholm, Sweden as part of the Rail Control Solutions division!
The RAM Lead is part of our INTERFLO segment and will have field performance of our INTERFLO Mainline solutions as responsibility. He/she will define availability targets and procedures for collection and analysis of INTERFLO solutions. The person will be responsible to propose modifications in our products as well as preventive/predictive maintenance algorithms. He/she will work in close cooperation with RAM experts on Solution/Product/Platform level.
The role will also act as support for other functions (e.g. Regional Engineering, Sales, Quality Assurance and Supply Management) during the Project bid and execution phase and includes a responsibility to stay updated on the market situation and competitors RAM performance.
• Definition of data capture and analysis process and methodology
• Definition of requirements on products and tools
• Based on availability and LCC requirements propose changes in products as well as preventive/predictive algorithms
• Ensure RAM and LCC requirements/performance are followed up.
• Support bids with RAM and LCC
• Competitor comparison
• Bachelor's degree in engineering.
• Experience with signalling systems or other process controlling systems with a global footprint.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Fluent English language skills.
• Strategic and analytical, results oriented person.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Energetic and proactive approach.
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Do you recognize yourself in the description? If so, apply now online with your letter of motivation as well as your detailed CV in English.
Join us! Your ideas will move people.
For more information about our projects and products or if you want to 'meet' with our global recruiting team, please join our career groups on LinkedIn or visit our careers website: company website