Position Summary |
- Managing sales in the Delhi
- Managing key accounts in the Infra Sector.-(DIAL and DMRC)
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important global & national customers
- Responsible for the upcoming commercial opportunities in private sector related to IBMS systems in close cooperation with the Consultants / End customers, tendering/quote on behalf of the Company, interact with KDM/business
- Experience in locations like Bawal & Punjab will be given priority.
- Achieving sales quota and creating new accounts will be primary objectives by representing the entire range of company offered solutions and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account; planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts by maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations. Work with the various departments to develop and execute all major presentations/projects.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Leads solution development efforts both pre and post sales that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel. Develop techno-commercial proposals & lead RFI/RFQ responses.
- Completing required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- NA with MBA with Sales and Marketing with a relevant experience of 4 to 5 years