the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Your future is yours to define . As one of our employees, you're not just someone who works here... you're one of the people who drives our success. That's why we're committed to attracting and retaining the right talent by providing an environment to develop a fulfilling career at Bombardier.
As a Procurement Agent Specialist your main responsibilities could include:
- Sourcing, evaluating, analyzing and proposing potential strategic suppliers;
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies in line with the industrialization /globalization strategies;
- Identification, analysis and realizing cost optimization opportunities;
- Negotiating contracts and business requirements while optimizing the total acquisition cost of all three Commercial aircraft programs (CRJ, Q400 & CSeries);
- Developing and maintaining strong supplier relationships;
- Administrating commercial agreements (contracts) with our suppliers, which could include contract negotiation, commercial agreements and product changes, and contracts amendments;
- Ensuring contract performance is maintained in accordance to our business requirements.
You may also be responsible for:
- The management for future program development, focusing on quality and execution, while working with an Integrated Program Development Team.
- Developing product family strategies in line with business requirements and objectives for new and sustaining programs.
- The implementation of optimization projects in a product family environment.
- Planning and analyzing business needs and provide recommendations to key internal stakeholders using governance and reporting tools (e.g. Key Performance Indicators - KPI).
- Collaboration and coordination with various departments, such as Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Finance and Programs, to meet the program objectives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Commerce, Administration, Engineering and/or have extensive experience in strategic sourcing;
- You have solid negotiation experience;
- You have a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in supply chain/procurement/contract managemen/strategic sourcing;
- You have knowledge and experience in project management, value engineering, operations and financial management;
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment (asset);
- You understand legal terminology; ability to draft clauses would be considered (asset);
- You hold an APICS certification (asset).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people .