Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To provide a library service to all pupils and staff at Mesaieed International School .
Experience & Skills:
- 5 GCSEs English and mathematics essential.
- Minimum requirement is the completion of Secondary School followed by experience of working within academic setting,
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Preferably with specific library experience.
- Librarian degree desirable.
- Experience of using library management systems, such as E-LIS would be an advantage.
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently and clearly.
- Computer Literacy in MS Office and Lotus Notes.