Experience & Skills:
- Minimum High school diploma, certificate or associates degree preferred.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Possess adequate ICT skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience of a range of administrative skills.
- An awareness of the external bodies involved with the UK examinations system.
- Communication skills, teamwork ability, self-motivated with minimal supervision, energetic, hard worker, ability to work under pressure in a systematic and organized manner.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.