|Job Ref:||1612346||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Westminster||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 22:11|
SimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security, and communications systems. Our continued success and growth has produced a need for the following position in our Westminster, MA location. |
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
SimplexGrinnell adheres to a core set of values and ideals that guides our actions as an employer and our operations as a business that provides fire and life-safety systems and services. We strive for excellence, and seek the honor of being recognized as a world-class company. We are committed to teamwork, customer service, honesty and integrity and to being a strong partner with our communities. We strive to create a work environment where all people are treated equally and with respect, and are mindful of the environment and our role in protecting it.
Summary : The primary function of this position is to perform a variety of Job Cost and Billing activities in accordance with established policies and procedures to maximize revenue, margin, operating income (OI), and cash flow, and to facilitate compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and audit guidelines.
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Administer the Contract Order Entry (COE) Process – review and approve newly uploaded Job Cost projects.
- Change Order Review – review and approval of change orders to existing projects, including face price and cost at completion changes, and customer documentation supporting these adjustments.
- Facilitate monthly invoicing process, including SOV and Special Billings, retention billings, manual invoices, electronic invoicing and manual credits.
- Process cost transfer requests, requests for revenue/cost splits between districts, project reclassifications, and burden rate updates in Time Entry, Job Design, and Electronic Estimating Tool.
- Assist districts with P&L reconciliations/questions during day one of the close of each fiscal month.
- Coordinate district responses to monthly revenue testing and audit requests.
- Follow up and work with districts utilizing risk and opportunities reports distributed by the Job Cost Group to assist districts achieve Credit RVI (Revenue vs. Invoicing) targets, maintain project margin levels, and maximize operating income (OI).
- WIP (Work in Process) Tool training and support.
- Entry of Time Solutions and E-Commerce Customer orders.
- Coordinate national returns for OP Vendors and SimplexGrinnell products
-BS/BA Degree preferred -- (Accounting, Business or Finance related concentration preferred)
-1 year of Finance experience preferably including any or all of the following: A/R, A/P, contracts, Sarbanes Oxley or other compliance activities
- Highly motivated individual with ability to follow assignments through to completion.
- Strong communication and analytical skills required.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Working knowledge of on-line systems and effective Microsoft Office skills.
This position does not include relocation.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume by accessing Careers at NA or Job Opportunities at NA .
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits programs.
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer