Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
A number of exciting opportunities currently exist for an AP Clerk with copious amounts of experience to play a pivotal role in the Interserve Finance Support Services Centre.
The successful candidate will undergo a structured training plan, where they will take up several roles within Accounts Payable; within the Interserve Finance Support Services Centre. The successful candidate will develop and enhance their current skill set as well as learning and developing core finance skills to a set high standard. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic, high calibre individual to work within a fast paced, high volume environment. The successful candidate will have the skills and experience to join a successful team as they play a pivotal role in enhancing the finance functions as it transitions into a best in class Support Services Centre.
- Candidates will be trained based on a detailed departmental process matrix and will be continuously monitored against KPI's, whilst their level of knowledge in each process will be assessed.
- Monthly 1:1 meetings will be scheduled with the AP manager to ensure continuous feedback is given to the candidate.
- All employees are supported by each department manager.
- A Personal Development Plan will be completed and actively monitored by senior management within the SSC to ensure solid progress and experience is achieved for all areas of a candidate's development.
- Our training plan has been specifically designed to ensure that our finance team produces high calibre employees that will create a continuous improvement culture.
- You will work closely and effectively with all of our business units and with the acquired sub-system knowledge, be in a solid position to better re-engineer our finance processes.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Reporting to the Accounts Payable Managers and Team Leads within Interserve FM
- Will need to work with Accounts Payable team members to ensure services are delivered in accordance with Service Partnering Agreements and key measures.
- Work within the scope of Interserve FM accounting policies, processes, and procedures within the Finance Operations Centre.
- Rotating between 3 teams including; T1 - Invoice Receipting, T2 - Invoice Processing and T3 - Query Management
- Previous experience working within an accounts environment is essential.
- AAT Part Qualified.
- A skilled AP Clerk with experience in a fast paced/high volume environment.
- MS Office Products - Advanced (Vlookup / Pivot) required.
- Readsoft OCR Solution
- MS Dynamics Ax 2009
- 40 Invoices per hour processing
- Previous experience of working within a large team/organisation
- Highly organised
- Has a passion for finance and accounts
- Analytical skills
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.