the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Deliver theoretical and practical training in your area of expertise following pre-determined curriculums using a variety of instructional training aids in the classroom environment and simulator environment
- Provide training to customers at the customer base of operation if required
- Maintain currency on assigned aircraft systems through reviews of engineering reports, Service Bulletins etc.
- Continuously upgrade your technical expertise through cross training, enabling you to take on more teaching responsibilities within your area of expertise.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You will have a college level education from an Aeronautical training institution or equivalent experience gained through employment in a related field
- You hold a transport Canada AME or FAA A&P license ( preferred but not mandatory )
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years related work experience on Avionics / Electrical Systems operating on modern day corporate and /or commercial aircraft.
- You are proficient in office software programs enabling you to assist in the revision of classroom presentations
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.