|Job Ref:||37526||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position is to support design and development of Hoist projects including next generation Hoist system. This person shall understand the complete Hoist system and work along with the Integrated Next generation Hoist team in defining the system requirements and to support in all Electronics/Electrical aspects of Hoist system. He should be able to capture and define the system architecture of the hoist design, and coordinate details among the main disciplines (software, electrical, mechanical). This person should be capable of developing the qualification plan for the hoist, and certification application on customer aircraft. |
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering (Masters Degree is preferable)
Experience: 8 - 10 Years
• Experience in Micro-Processors / Micro-Controllers based systems design including Architectural design and trade-off studies
• Experience of working with DC/AC motors and design of motor drive/controller electronics
• Experience in FPGA/PLD systems development including development of design specification, architecture, RTL design, functional verification, synthesis, Pre and post synthesis signal integrity analysis.
• Strong experience in Analog and mixed signal, high speed electronics design with expertise in design and analysis tools of OrCAD, PSpice, ModelSim, VHDL, Matlab and Simulink
• Strong troubleshooting and testing background. Ability to solve complex electronics HW/FW/SW integration issues.
• Knowledge of DO-254, DO-160, HALT, HASS tests Experience with qualification testing.
• Must understand the complete product development lifecycle and be able to lead an integrated team by providing technical guidance and decisions.
• Experience with communication protocols such as ARINC-429, ARINC-717, CAN.
• Experience in developing requirements (DOORS), validation of requirements
• Strong technical team leadership and mentoring skills. Ability to coordinate multi-disciplined team.
• Familiarity with design for EMI/EMC compatible electronics and implementing the protection circuits as per aerospace standards.
• Should have system understanding of the complete Hoist system and should drive as Subject Matter Expert in all Electrical / Electronics engineering aspects.
• Programming languages experience of ADA and C is desirable