|Job Ref:||1612532||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||India||City:||Bangalore||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:12|
Position Summary |
This position will be responsible for all marketing communications and strategies, both external and internal, including public relations activities, digital public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition, event management, etc. Should track and optimize the ROI on marketing spends and public relations. Should optimize the functioning of Customer Care. The position would require a person who has hands on experience both in Industrial and FMCG organizations that will help enhance speed of implementation, out of box thinking and enhance operational efficiencies.
• Develops and implements marketing communications strategies, plans, programs and campaigns, including creative design and content development services, to support the company's and businesses’ strategies, goals and objectives and effectively represent the organization and its products, services, solutions and brands to internal and external audiences
• Applies marketing communications strategies that support the marketing goals of the business to create an impression, raise awareness and build preference among target audiences for the organization and its products, services, solutions and brands
• Recommends and provides creative direction in messaging, channel selection and marketing mix to reach target audiences through demand generation programs and activities.
• Create and execute PR plans for business in the media
• Brand custodian - ensuring that adherence to all brand guidelines are followed by every employee in all internal and external pieces of communication and collateral – print, online, digital
• Maintain good media relations across the country
• Responsible for internal newsletter writing and designing
• Responsible for Marketing campaigns & event management
• Plan and execute lead generation customer events in conjunction with the ISS Marketing plan
• Closely work with the ISS sales management to identify the right Marketing programs that will provide high quality leads to the sales teams
• Should be able to independently organize and execute customer roundtable events, Technology workshop sessions and seminars
• Involved in planning and execution of product launches and large annual customer summits
• Agency & Vendor management
• Actively organize & handle Social Media & Digital Marketing campaigns
• Responsible for updating and monitoring of the India website
• Develops, tracks and reports on analytics associated with marketing activities including ROI.
• Incorporate Social media elements into all Marketing campaigns and events
• Manages and aligns local, regional and global branding and messaging related to strategy.
• Responsible for the complete functioning and managing Customer Care
• Responsible for SFDC
MBA in Marketing Management or Marketing Communications from any reputed B- School.
12 - 16 years of work experience – Marketing or Marketing Communications role
Should have good experience in working with media across the country
Ability to multi-task, very good communication skills – both written and verbal
Should have strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills
Should have experience of overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications