|Job Ref:||BBBH140151||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:28|
Data Analyst needed to join one of South Wales's largest businesses as they build a brand new team focusing on providing detailed analysis to understand the performance of the business to aid continual improvement. This is a great opportunity to join a large company who value employees by developing their skills. If you willing to learn new skills and join a business where you have a clear path of progression this would be a great opportunity.
* To produce reports to provide essential business information to help with savings and efficiency.
* To provide reports on a timely basis to prompt any issues for the delivery of service.
* Deliver data analysis to identify areas of performance.
* To collate test result information for the timely production of reports.
* SQL Server & Excel.
* Report Design.
* Dashboard Designs.
* Good at problem solving and identifying areas of improvement.
The Benefits package
* Up to £30,000 base salary.
* Free Parking
* Generous pension scheme 10%.
* Excellent development opportunities - the last Data Analyst has just been promoted.
* Life insurance.
* Flexible working hours.
If you would like to be part of this exciting new projects and your skills look well aligned to the specification then please get in touch and I will happily provide more information email me on NA or call NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.