Experience & Skills:
- NA. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
- Minimum of 12 years experience of relevant procurement experience in oil & gas major Onshore projects.
- Experience with multibillion portfolio multi-packages project and managing LLI's is a distinct advantage.
- Experience with project execution from concept engineering, FEED, construction and commissioning.