Hitachi Data Systems believes that all data has value. It has been the inspiration and insight for the world's greatest accomplishments. More sophisticated insight from data and information will help our customers drive the advanced decisions and innovations of tomorrow. To achieve this, Hitachi Data Systems is driving solutions and services to support Social Innovation on a global basis. |
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) reports to the Senior Director of HR for Corporate Functions and M&A -and has strategic, global responsibility to partner with Executives and Senior Leadership of a specific client group on all Human Capital Management activities. This individual will work with business leaders to access, anticipate and facilitate organizational and people related strategies that align and enable short term and long term business direction.
The HRBP will be key to liaising with HR Centers of Excellence (COE) to bring forward the voice of the business to proactively drive an integrated delivery of value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The Human Resources Business Partner will maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business units' financial position, its mid-range plans, culture, competition and impact on HR.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
- Lead and manage the human capital activities for engineering and product management teams including talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation, recognition, employee relations, performance management, communications, and training.
- Proactively work with senior and executive leaders to identify and align HR priorities and human capital efforts to business objectives. Provide guidance on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning and more.
- Drive and influence strategic organizational and human capital discussions with leaders.
- Drive and influence strategic organizational and human capital discussions with HR COEs in order to evolve and align HR programs and operations with the business.
- Bring data, analytics, benchmark and industry knowledge to business discussions
- Liaise with Japan HR counterparts in sister company. Partner with Hitachi HR counterparts across the enterprise to develop holistic HR plans that support global Hitachi business.
- Facilitate and lead talent and performance calibration discussions with leadership teams.
race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law."
- Business acumen, knowledge, professionalism; understands all aspects of how a business operates; able to develop and articulate the value proposition of a new process or program.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills; able to work effectively across all levels within the organization.
- Strong consultative and diagnostics skills; excellent strategic planning and operational deployment skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a fast-paced environment; flexible and adaptable, an individual who embraces change and challenges and has a passion for improvement
- Data driven and savvy with metrics and analytics
- An individual who inspires action, builds relationships, and obtains results.
- Excellent operational deployment skills. The ability to integrate and align strategy, people and activities across functions, processes and teams is critical. Someone who is able to translate vision and strategy into clear, actionable human capital plans.
- An individual that instills confidence in others, is self-assured and exhibits a professional demeanor and is organizationally savvy.
- Innovative and decisive problem solving skills -an ability to assess a situation, identify the issues, and create multiple solutions.
- Ability to integrate and align strategy, people and activities across functions, processes and teams, and translate vision and strategy into clear actionable goals. Strong project planning and management skills.
- Interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills; comfortable managing multiple or conflicting priorities, across multiple locations.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with leaders and employees at senior and executive levels.
- 8-12 years of progressive Human Resources experience fast paced and global environments
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines, including but not limited to compensation practices, organizational diagnosis and design, learning and development, employee relations, and performance management.
- An undergraduate degree required.
- Experience supporting product development, technology teams preferred.
- Organizational Development and Change Management experience preferred.
- Master's degree is a plus
- Project Management experiences is a plus
- M&A experience a plus
L ocation: The position will be located in Santa Clara or Boston.